Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Im bAck.. Haha.. Long Time Didnt Touch My Blog.. When I sAW my blog there got your comment i really "damn happy" But think back,what i need happy leh? I also Dont Know Thx U still Not yet Forget Me.. I also Almost Wanna Forget U jor, sometime fEEL wan find u to chat, But... Im not Dare, scare disturb u, just dont have find u.. Want Find U in hp,But scare u change Jor hp number dont have imform me,dont dare find u at hp also.. im really like a girl.. scare here scare there.. haizz.. U will be my friend Forever

1 comment:

  1. I dn hv change my hp num ah. Hv u ply wats app or line? Easy chatting thr lo... Haha. Seems u r mature oledy. Glad to be ur fren. Dn scare la. If u wan find me chat im ok d. nothing d la.

    ReplyDelete